- Type: Permanent
- Location: Head Office
- Department: Ecommerce
Footasylum was established in 2005 and now trades from over 65 high street stores across the UK. Footasylum has made a name for itself as one of the leading retailers of fashion street wear and sportswear on the UK high street. But apart from all that, we are an awesome place to work. We are passionate about retail, fashion and innovation and are looking for the best talent to help us drive our company to the next stage.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To support the eCommerce team with developments and the implementation of key web projects across the business.
- Overall responsibility for developing and maintaining all company websites: Footasylum, Drome, Seven, own-brand websites and mobile apps.
- Interpreting business requirements and technical specifications, then implementing suitable solutions
- Perform coding to technical and functional specification
Investigate, analyse and document reported defects
- Monitor performance and capacity of live systems and diagnose performance related problems
What we offer:
- Solid understanding of web standards and best practices
- Analytical and methodical individual with the ability to identify and solve technical issues quickly and efficiently
- Good organisational skills with the ability to manage own workload
- An eye for detail and ability to accurately implement complex briefs
- Strong communication skills with ability to develop positive relationships internally and with third parties
- Good knowledge of SEO best practice
This is a
fantastic opportunity to further your career by working in a brand new role
within a highly established eCommerce team. You will be part of an important team in the business, that focuses on everything to do with the glossy element of our e-commerce function. Furthermore, you'll be working with some of the best developers in the North West who work collectively to deliver a range of projects.