UX Team Lead - (Adobe, Sketch, InVision, Zeplin)
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Head Office
- Department: Ecommerce
Footasylum was established in 2005 and now trades from over 70 high street stores across the UK. Footasylum has made a name for itself as one of the leading retailers of fashion street wear and sportswear on the UK high street. But apart from all that, we are an awesome place to work. We are passionate about retail, fashion and innovation and are looking for the best talent to help us drive our company to the next stage.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead a brand new agile, collaborative UX and Design team.
- Owning the full UX and Design strategy aligned with the digital project roadmap and delivering tangible results.
- Oversee gathering of insights, leading UX architecture workshops and wireframe reviews, Apply a hands approach during the UX design, testing & optimisation process.
- Manage team workflows through daily team stand-ups and promote cross-department collaboratively to help identify areas of friction and deliver brand consistency.
- Gather deep meaningful consumer centric insights to lead testing & optimisation hypothesise.
- At least 5 years experience in a UX leadership role.
- Previous experience as a UX designer and experience in Ecommerce (advantageous)
- Portfolio of previous optimisations and UX deliveries that positively increased trading metrics.
- Experience in managing team or mentoring junior peers.
- Analytical thinker and creative innovator.
What we offer:
This is an opportunity to have real influence, in a greenfield department inspiring innovation and creativity into one of the North Wests most exciting retail brands. You will get to work on exciting and novel products, which will help take Footasylum into the next stages of our organisational evolution. Put frankly, it’s fantastic.