Creative Photographer (Fashion, Ecommerce)
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Manchester
- Department: Studio
Footasylum was established in 2005 and now trades from over 70 high street stores across the UK. Footasylum has made a name for itself as one of the leading retailers of fashion street wear and sportswear on the UK high street. But apart from all that, we are an awesome place to work. We are passionate about retail, fashion and innovation and are looking for the best talent to help us drive our company to the next stage.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and contribute to Ecommerce Videography for all facias within Footasylum
- Maintain Studio documentation (Studio hours, shot count, Studio expenditure)
- Contributing to the selection of models and attending castings where required
- Attend pre-production meetings for all campaigns
- Driving consistency in the creative direction of web photography, whilst constantly looking to improve the quality of imagery and online presentation through testing and learning
- Cleaning and retouching photography where required
What we offer:
- Be unfazed by a busy environment and able to work in an organised and efficient manner managing multiple projects simultaneously and adapting to last minute changes in direction and execution requirements
- Continually push the boundaries of our creativity to keep photography fresh and stay ahead of our competitors
- Have excellent attention to detail and consistently operate to the highest standard
- Be proficient in Mac and Adobe Creative Suite software, specifically Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom software
- Above all, have a passion for the Footasylum brand and the products we sell with the ability to reflect the essence of the brands DNA in creative photography
This is an opportunity to work for a growing Retailer with the chance to collaborate with the worlds biggest brands.
You'll have the ability to collaborate with stakeholders to implement creative campaigns which will fundamentally impact the retail and online environment.
We are the only UK retailer with the ability to create and produce assets for global mega brands