Associate HR Business Partner (6 month FTC)
- Type: Fixed Term Contract
- Location: Head Office
- Department: HR
Footasylum was established in 2005 and now trades from over 70 high street stores across the UK. Footasylum has made a name for itself as one of the leading retailers of fashion street wear and sportswear on the UK high street. But apart from all that, we are an awesome place to work. We are passionate about retail, fashion and innovation and are looking for the best talent to help us drive our company to the next stage.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide an end to end HR service to regional / store teams.
- Ownership of employee relations activity within your territory including Disciplinary, Grievance, Appeal, Absence management and Probationary review processes.
- Coach store management teams to enable facilitation of employee relations activity at store level, ensuring legislative and Company compliance knowledge share.
- Review and revision of company policies and procedures.
- Leadership of HR Administrators and Assistants, providing coaching and developmental growth opportunities.
- Drive the ethos of a positive employee experience through the development of communication and inclusive engagement activities.
- Work in collaboration with the talent development team and retail regional management team to establish succession planning and talent growth across the business.
- Support the development of the performance management process.
- Work in collaboration with the talent attraction and acquisition to develop greater stability.
- Research and attend networking events.
- Support/drive charitable and team initiatives within the business.
- CIPD level 7 Qualified.
- Experience working within a busy HR department, ideally within a Retail organisation.
- Communicates with a smile on their face that even the person at the other end of the phone can see.
- Organisation skills that would put an accountant to shame.
- Excitement and desire to have ‘The Best’ ideas.
- Track record and pride in doing a great job.
- Treats all our employees like ‘one of the FA family’.
- Creative and energetic written communication skills.
What we offer:
This is an opportunity to join a successful HR Department. As a member of the human resources team you have the privileged role of supporting and nurturing our number one asset…our people. Within this role you will be responsible for the delivery of a full range of human resource activity and will become a key member of the team. The work you do will have a genuine impact on the wider business, as Footasylum moves into 2019 with a range of new and exciting projects.