Associate HR Business Partner
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Head Office
- Department: HR
Footasylum was established in 2005 and now trades from over
70 high street stores across the UK. Footasylum has made a name for itself as
one of the leading retailers of fashion street wear and sportswear on the UK
high street. But apart from all that, we are an awesome place to work. We are
passionate about retail, fashion and innovation and are looking for the best
talent to help us drive our company to the next stage.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide an end to end HR service to regional / store teams.
- Ownership of employee relations activity within your
territory including Disciplinary, Grievance, Appeal, Absence management and Probationary
- Coach store management teams to enable facilitation of
employee relations activity at store level, ensuring legislative and Company
compliance knowledge share.
- Review and revision of company policies and procedures.
- Leadership of HR Administrators and Assistants, providing
coaching and developmental growth opportunities.
- Drive the ethos of a positive employee experience through
the development of communication and inclusive engagement activities.
- Work in collaboration with the talent development team and
retail regional management team to establish succession planning and talent
growth across the business.
- Support the development of the performance management
- Work in collaboration with the talent attraction and
acquisition to develop greater stability.
- Research and attend networking events.
- Support/drive charitable and team initiatives within the
What we offer:
- CIPD level 7 Qualified.
- Experience working within a busy HR department, ideally
within a Retail organisation.
- Communicates with a smile on their face that even the person
at the other end of the phone can see.
- Organisation skills that would put an accountant to shame.
- Excitement and desire to have ‘The Best’ ideas.
- Track record and pride in doing a great job.
- Treats all our employees like ‘one of the FA family’.
- Creative and energetic written communication skills.
This is an opportunity to join a successful HR Department. As
a member of the human resources team you have the privileged role of supporting
and nurturing our number one asset…our people. Within this role you will be
responsible for the delivery of a full range of human resource activity and
will become a key member of the team. The work you do will have a genuine
impact on the wider business, as Footasylum moves into 2019 with a range of new
and exciting projects.