Wholesale Admin Assistant
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Head Office
- Department: Merchandising
Footasylum was established in 2005 and now trades from over 60 high street stores across the UK. Footasylum has made a name for itself as one of the leading retailers of fashion street wear and sportswear on the UK high street.
Apart from all that, we are an awesome place to work. We are passionate about retail, innovation and we are looking for the best talent to help us drive our company to the next stage.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Managing purchase order process including creation, communication and amendment of orders
- Chasing production samples, bookings and delivery of stock into the warehouse
- Liaise and act as first point of contact with the warehouse around delivery issues and purchase order amendments
- Carrying out general file maintenance, maintaining and reconciling orderbook
- Supporting the Merchandiser with ad-hoc reports, analysis, data entry and general administrative duties.
- Develop awareness of product area and understanding of sales performance and customer profile
- Assist in preparing the Show Room for Account meetings
What we offer:
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous Allocator experience would be an advantage
- Numerate and analytical
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise
- Passionate about product, market and brand awareness
- Proactive with a drive for success
This is an opportunity to work for a growing retailer with the chance to collaborate with the world’s biggest brands. You’ll have the ability to collaborate with department heads and senior stakeholders to implement campaigns which will fundamentally impact our Wholesale business. This role has plenty of room for progression.