Junior Delivery Manager
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Head Office
- Department: IT
Footasylum was established in 2005 and now trades from over 70 high street stores across the UK. Footasylum has made a name for itself as one of the leading retailers of fashion street wear and sportswear on the UK high street. But apart from all that, we are an awesome place to work. We are passionate about retail, fashion and innovation and are looking for the best talent to help us drive our company to the next stage.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Leading the team using the best principles and methodologies available for delivering business value quickly.
- Organising and communicating the strategies of the backlog based on the current business priorities.
- Creating and contributing to a fun, healthy, honest and happy team dynamic.
- Co-ordinating delivery of projects and features into service management.
- Breaking down work into the smallest viable components for delivery.
- Working with the product manager to help make their vision a reality.
- Working closely with the technical architects and product owners to create a robust and scalable solution for the business.
- Building relationships and trust with stakeholders across all areas to create a clear shared understanding of the expectations and the outcomes that will be achieved.
- Empowering the team to give them the creativity and space needed to solve critical business problems.
What we offer:
- Agile, Lean, Kanban methodologies.
- Team management.
- Stakeholder management.
- Capacity planning and management.
- Communication skills.
- Mentoring and coaching.
This is a tremendous opportunity to showcase your delivery expertise. As the Junior Delivery Manager you’ll be bringing teams together to deliver products and services based around the needs of the business. You’ll help build a collaborative culture and remove constraints and blockers so your team can be focused on delivering value. You will be working with a mix of onshore and nearshore developers, designers, QA and Product Owners on an exciting backlog of projects for the FootAsylum eCommerce team.