- Type: Permanent
- Location: Head Office
- Department: Ecommerce
Footasylum was established in 2005 and now trades from over 70 high street stores across the UK. Footasylum has made a name for itself as one of the leading retailers of fashion street wear and sportswear on the UK high street. But apart from all that, we are an awesome place to work. We are passionate about retail, fashion and innovation and are looking for the best talent to help us drive our company to the next stage.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the BAU Ecommerce Development team and provide administrative support to the wider teams.
- Lead the execution of critical trading and site performance tasks by continuously liaising with key stakeholders ensuring deliveries dates are met. Ability to apply a hands on approach when workloads increase.
- Control workflows by leading daily team standups and attending project workshops to understand required deliveries.
- Responsible for maintaining all company websites: Footasylum, Drome, Seven, own-brand websites, mobile apps and email builds.
- Interpreting business requirements and technical specifications, then implementing suitable solutions
- Report project status updates to the senior team.
What we offer:
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask and distribute tasks using Kanban software.
- Strong communication skills with ability to develop positive relationships internally and with third parties
- Solid understanding of web standards and best practices
- Analytical and methodical individual with the ability to identify and solve technical issues quickly and efficiently
- Works as part of a team to achieve common goals, actively contributes to the team, supporting other team members. Knows when to ask for help
- Experience of working in a similar coordination / development role
- Previous experience working within Ecommerce (desirable)
- Understanding of digital marketing channels (desirable)
- Good knowledge of SEO best practice
This is an opportunity to have real influence, in a greenfield department inspiring innovation and creativity into one of the North Wests most exciting retail brands. You will get to work on exciting and novel products, which will help take Footasylum into the next stages of our organisational evolution. Put frankly, it’s fantastic.