Junior Creative - (Creative, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrative)
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Head Office
- Department: Marketing
Footasylum was established in 2005 and now trades from over 60 high street stores across the UK. Footasylum has made a name for itself as one of the leading retailers of fashion street wear and sportswear on the UK high street. Apart from all that, we are an awesome place to work. We are passionate about retail, innovation and we are looking for the best talent to help us drive our company to the next stage.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide creative direction and oversee complex, effective, innovative campaigns across all Footasylum fascias
- Ensure brand consistency across all channels working with the wider team to ensure that all campaigns are executed seamlessly
- Producing and editing visuals across our social channels, web and store
- Ensure that all creative work is aligned with the Footasylum vision
- Find new and innovative ways to help drive the vision forward across multiple digital and physical platforms
- Collaborate with all departments and contribute to the creative process
- Ability to interpret briefs and work to deadlines
- Come up with and present a wide range of idea and concepts on formal / informal creative briefs
- Campaign ideation and production
- Excellent organisation skills
- InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
What we offer:
- Premier, After Effeccts, Cinema 4D
You will be joining a leading in-house creative team working with some of the biggest brands in fashion retail.
You’ll need to be hungry to sink your teeth into exciting creative projects, crafting work that gets spoken about at both audience and industry level. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to raise their skillset to the next level across all creative disciplines.